Smart Card - ACR38 Reader
ACR38 Smart Card Reader is compliant with ISO 7816 and EMV Level 1 specifications. It supports ISO 7816 Class A, B and C ( 5V, 3 V and 1.8 V) cards, including all microprocessor cards with T=0, and T=1 protocols, as well as most of the popular memory cards in the market.
- Weight: 95g
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B and C (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V) card
- Supports CAC (Common Access Card)
- Supports PIV (Personal Identity Verification) Card
- Supports microprocessor cards with T=0 or T=1 protocol
- Supports memory cards:
a.Cards following the I2C bus protocol (free memory cards), including:
b. Atmel: AT24C01 / 02 / 04 / 08 / 16 / 32 / 64 / 128 / 256 / 512 / 1024
c. SGS-Thomson: ST14C02C, ST14C04C
d. Gemplus: GFM1K, GFM2K, GFM4K, GFM8K
e. Cards with intelligent 256 bytes EEPROM and write protect function, including: SLE4432, SLE4442, SLE5532, SLE5542 .
f. Cards with intelligent 1K bytes EEPROM and write-protect function, including: SLE4418, SLE4428, SLE5518, SLE5528
g. Cards with '104' type of EEPROM non-reloadable token counter cards, including: SLE4406, SLE4436, SLE5536, SLE6636
h. Cards with secure memory IC with password and authentication, including: AT88SC153, AT88SC1608
i. Cards with Intelligent 416-Bit EEPROM with internal PIN check, including: SLE4404
j. Cards with Security Logic with Application Zone, including: AT88SC101, AT88SC102, AT88SC1003
- Supports PPS (Protocol and Parameters Selection)
- Features Short Circuit Protection
- Application Programming Interface:
Supports CT-API (through wrapper on top of PC/SC)
- e-Banking and e-Payment
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Network Security
- Access Control
- Loyalty Program
An RFID reader is a device that is used to interrogate an RFID tag. The reader has an antenna that emits radio waves; the tag responds by sending back its data.A number of factors can affect the distance at which a tag can be read (the read range). The frequency used for identification, the antenna gain, the orientation and polarization of the reader antenna and the transponder antenna, as well as the placement of the tag on the object to be identified will all have an impact on the RFID system’s read range.
- Description:เครื่องอ่านบัตรระบบ LF (Low frequency 125KHz) รุ่น 102UEสามารถอ่านบัตร/Tag EM แบบ Read Only (R/O) ในระยะใกล้ (<10 cm) สามารถใช้งานร่วมกับบัตร EM (PVC thin card, cl...
- Desktop ISO14443A Protocol HF Tag Reader RR1036USB is a high performance ISO14443A Protocol HF tag reader. It is designed upon fully self-intellectual property and supports fast...
- ISO/IEC 15693 Protocol HF Tag Reader RR9036USB is a high performance ISO/IEC15693 protocol HF tag reader. It is designed upon fully se...
- ACR122U NFC Reader The ACR122U NFC Reader is a PC-linked contactless smart card reader/writer developed based on the 13.56 MHz Contactless (RFID) Technology. Compliant with the...
- PS5000U handheld data terminal assists enterprise employees to improve their work efficiency to a whole new level. PS5000U is not only equipped with basic configuration of PS5000, ...
- Speedway RAIN RFID Readers Superior Performance Made Easy Impinj’s Speedway readers deliver the performance, quality, and reliability necessary for robust RAIN RFID-base...