UHF 860-960Mhz Card
>> RFID Card >> UHF card
Po On System supply UHF card,
UHF Card can provide both long-range reading
and anti-collision capability.
UHF (Ultra High Frequency) rfid card operates at a higher frequency(860-960MHz) than standard Proximity Cards (125khz), with a much longer reading distance of approximately 3-4M. Widely used in logistics management, container tracking, data collation.
- IMPINJ M3,M4, ALIEN Higgs 3,NXP G2IL, G2XL,G2XM
UHF card Key Feature
- Dimensions: CR80 85.60 x 53.98mm
- Thickness: 0.84mm
- Material: PVC, PET, PC, PET-G etc
- Card Surface: Matt/ glossy finish
- Housing: Lamination
- Working Frequency: 860 - 960MHz
- Reading Distance: 6-10 meters depends on the reader
- Offset Printing
- Silkscreen Printing
- Metallic Gold/Silver
- Hole punching, Embossed, Hologram
- Hot-Stamping silver/gold,
- Magnetic stirp, LoCo 300oe, 650oe, HiCo 2750oe, 4000oe
- Thermal print number/barcode
- Inkjet print number/barcode
- UV inkjet print number/Barcodes
- Laser print number
- Scratch off
- Access Control
- Attendance Management
- Automated Parking Management.
- Supply chain management
- Asset tracking
- Container identification
- Customer loyalty programs
UHF RFID Cards have a good read range and a high data transfer rate.The UHF frequency band covers the range from 300 MHz to 3 GHz. Systems complying with the UHF Gen2 standard for RFID use the 860 to 960 MHz band.UHF RFID has a faster data transfer rate than LF or HF. UHF RFID is the most sensitive to interference,UHF RFID is used in a wide variety of applications, ranging from retail inventory management, to pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting, to wireless device configuration.The UHF RFID Cards we provide could be design as your request, such as color, size, shape etc.
- T >> RFID Card >> LF card 125 KHz cards also is called Low frequency cards. They are widely used with its low price and simple operation. They ...
- >> RFID Card >> HF card Po On Systems supply various HF card as credit card size. According on ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693 etc Available HF Chip: - Mifare 1k, Mifare...
- >> RFID Card >>Re-writable Surface Card Po On System supply re-writable card, the re-writable material from Mitsubishi Japanese, Re-writable cards can be erased and rep...
- Features: • Material: Recycle Wood • Standards: ISO 14443A, ISO15693, ISO18000-2 • Operating frequency: 13.56MHz, 125Khz ...