HF 13.56Mhz Card
>> RFID Card >> HF card
Po On Systems supply various HF card as credit card size.
According on ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693 etc
Available HF Chip:
- Mifare 1k, Mifare 4k, Mifare MINI,
- Mifare Ultralight Mifare Ultralight C,
- NXP NTAG203, NTAG210 etc
- Mifare DESFire EV1 2K/4K/8K
- Mifare Plus S 2K/4K, Mifare Plus X 2K/4K
- ICODE SLI, TI2048, TI256
- Inside PICOPASS 2k, PICOPASS 32K
- Legic MIM 256, Legic MIM1024,
- Legic ATC1024, Legic ATC 2048
- SRI512, LRI2K, SRIX4K
- Topaz innovision 96bytes, 512bytes
HF card Key Feature
- Dimensions: CR80 85.60 x 53.98mm
- Thickness: 0.84mm
- Material: PVC, PET, PC, PET-G etc
- Card Surface: Matt/ glossy finish
- Housing: Lamination
- Working Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Reading Distance: 0-10CM (ISO14443A), 0-1.3M (ISO15693)
- Offset Printing
- Silkscreen Printing
- Metallic Gold/Silver
- Hole punching, Embossed, Hologram
- Hot-Stamping silver/gold,
- Magnetic stirp,LoCo 300oe,650oe,HiCo 2750oe,4000oe
- Thermal print number/barcode
- Inkjet print number/barcode
- UV inkjet print number/Barcodes
- Laser print number
- Scratch off
- Access Control
- Attendance Management
- Automated Parking Management.
- Supply chain management
- Asset tracking
- Container identification
- Customer loyalty programs
HF RFID Cards is commonly used for ticketing, payment, and data transfer applications. If a system operates at a higher frequency, it generally has faster data transfer rates and longer read ranges than lower frequency systems. The HF band ranges from 3 to 30 MHz. Most HF RFID systems operate at 13.56 MHz with read ranges between 10 cm and 1 m. Our HF RFID Cards are mainly made up of two standards, ISO14443 and ISO15693. ISO14443 is often at public transportation cards and access cards, which is known as identification with near distance, the low price and good confidentiality. And for ISO15693, the biggest advantage lies in his recognition efficiency. Among HF RFID Cards, other HF standards include the ISO/IEC 14443 A and ISO/IEC 14443 standards for MIFARE technology, which used in smart cards and proximity cards, and the JIS X 6319-4 for FeliCa, which is a smart card system commonly used in electronic money cards.
- T >> RFID Card >> LF card 125 KHz cards also is called Low frequency cards. They are widely used with its low price and simple operation. They ...
- >> RFID Card >> UHF card Po On System supply UHF card, UHF Card can provide both long-range reading and anti-collision capability. UHF (Ultra High Frequency) rfid card...
- >> RFID Card >>Re-writable Surface Card Po On System supply re-writable card, the re-writable material from Mitsubishi Japanese, Re-writable cards can be erased and rep...
- Features: • Material: Recycle Wood • Standards: ISO 14443A, ISO15693, ISO18000-2 • Operating frequency: 13.56MHz, 125Khz ...